Friday, November 2, 2012

Twitter chat

This wednesday, we didn't had class because we had parties for halloween. Thanks to our teacher, we did a twitter chat. It was funny and something new for me. However, it was hard to follow the conversation because there was several twits at the same time and there is no notifications when someone mentioned my name (or I didn't find how it works). The different topics were very interesting and make me realize that I'm always on facebook and on my phone and I should try other social media networks as linkedin.
About skype, I use it very often when I'm far from my home to call my familly, my boyfriend and my friends. Moreover, I use it currently for interviews with companies for the internship I have to do in january. The only disadvantages for skype according to me is that the connection is always bad.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for our teacher, and Twitter chat was really interesting~

    ReplyDelete