Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My first time on twitter

I follow 5 organizations about fashion because I would like to work in Human resources in company that product luxury clothes or accessories.  That's why I choose to follow VOGUE, JEAN PAUL GAULTIER, ELIE SAAB and YVES SAINT LAURENT. I choose famous fashion magazines and designers because they have a hudge influence in the fahion world and they are followed by many important people in this sector. Finally, it can give me credibility to potential recruiters if they saw on my twitter that i'm following people and companies in the fashion sector.

4 comments:

  1. I think is the good thing to follow fashion brand if you want to work in fashion company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you have really nice taste about clothes with YVES SAINT LAURENT, :) that's cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have right to follow communities you are interested in to show to your future recruiter that you're an expert in your field.

    ReplyDelete